电影《花木兰》经典台词_花木兰台词中英对照(2)
9. The greatest gift and honor is having you for a daughter.
10. 花家最大的荣耀,就是有你这个好女儿。
11. The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.—Emperor of China.
12. 逆境中绽放的花朵,才是最珍贵、最美丽的。
13. The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.—Emperor of China
14. 逆境中绽放的花朵,才是最珍贵、最美丽的。——玉皇大帝
15. To please your future in-laws,you must demonstrate a sense of dignity and refinement.
16. 要取悦你未来的公婆,你一定要表现出谨慎、庄严、优雅,不但要心存恭敬。
17. You may look like a bride,but you will never bring your family honor!
18. 你也许看起来像个新娘,可是你永远也不会为你们家的人争光。
19. Mulan:You shouldn't have to go!
20. 花木兰:你不该走!
21. Mulan:There are plenty of young men to fight for China!
22. 花木兰:很多年轻人都在为国家奋战!
23. Fa Zhou:It is an honor to protect my country and my family.
24. 花弧:保护我的国家和家人是我的荣幸。
25. Mulan:So you'll die for honor.
26. 花木兰:所以你将为荣誉而死。
27. Fa Zhou:I will die doing what's right!
28. 花弧:我将为那些正确的事情拼命!
29. Mulan:But if you...
30. 花木兰:但是你……
31. Fa Zhou:I know my place!It is time you learned yours.
32. 花弧:我知道我将去往何方,现在轮到你问问自己了。
迪士尼动画版《花木兰》经典台词
1.The flower that blooms in adversity isthe most rare and beautiful of all.
逆境中绽放的花朵,才是最珍贵、最美丽的。
2.To please your future in-laws,youmust demonstrate a sense of dignity and refinement.
要取悦你未来的公婆,你一定要表现出谨慎、庄严、优雅,不但要心存恭敬。
3.You may look like a bride,butyou will never bring your family honor!
你也许看起来像个新娘,可是你永远也不会为你们家的人争光。
4.There are plenty of young men tofight for China!
很多年轻人都在为国家奋战!
5.It is an honor to protect mycountry and my family.
能够保家卫国,是我的荣耀。
6.I will die doing what's right!
我将为那些正确的事情拼命!
7.I know my place!Itis time you learned yours.
我自有分寸,你也是时候管管你自己了。
8.I will serve the emperor in my father's place.
我替父亲为国出征。
9.Ancestors, hear our prayer. Watch over Mulan.
列祖列宗,求求你们,保佑木兰。
10.You stole your father's armor, ran away from home, impersonated a solider, deceived your commanding officer, dishonored the Chinese army, destroyed my palace... and... you have saved us all.
你偷走你爹的盔甲,不告而别,女扮男装,代父从军,欺骗军营长官,让军人蒙羞,毁了朕的皇宫。还有,你救了我们大家。
11.
Grandmother Fa: Great. She brings home a sword. If you ask me, she should've brought home a man.
花家奶奶:太棒了,她带了把剑回来。要是问我,她该带个男人回来。
Shang: Excuse me. Does Fa Mulan live here?
李翔:请问花木兰住在这儿吗?
[Grandmother and Mother dumbly point to the garden]
[奶奶和妈妈默默指向花园]
Shang: Thank you.
李翔:谢谢。
Grandmother Fa: Whoo! Sign me up for the next war.
花家奶奶:哇!下次打仗叫上我。
电影《花木兰》经典台词_花木兰台词中英对照相关文章:
★ 花木兰经典台词
★ 花木兰电影观后感
